We are having 9:00 CLASS this Sat. Bring Friends and Family! Its a great introduction to CrossFit. Also we have a few or more athletes competing this weekend in Battle Buddy 57 more INFO HERE
We have a couple AWESOME pairs competing this weekend at Battle Buddy 57 at Bayou City CrossFit. Its for a FABULOUS Cause and if you get a chance, be sure to stop by there and support the cause for TCH and our friend Chad’s daughter Olivia and PCF ATHLETES. Be sure to check out their requests ahead of time on parking/cash, etc. If you are competing, you can still come in and WOD, but you should scale back on your wods by tomorrow but you should have no worries with Fridays WOD
From Bayou City CrossFit (Please Read Below):
Battle Buddy Info and Heat Schedule
Battle Buddy 57 Participants – Here is a link to heats and start times for Battle Buddy 57 coming up on May 12!
We have a few requests for y’all and would really appreciate your consideration.
– Heats – You’ll see in the link above that each heat is assigned a time, because we have so many people coming we’d like to request you come about 15-30 minutes before your heat to facilitate parking and space. That being said, if you’d like to hang out for the entire event to see other compete and get in more raffles, please feel free to do so.
– Parking – We have A LOT of people coming to the box for the event. We’ll have a few off-duty HPD officers directing traffic, please be sure to thank them for their assistance. Also, please be respectful of our neighbors and their property, we’re new to the hood and want to stay in their good graces.
– Raffles – We have a TOOOOONNNN of prizes, including over $4,000 in Reebok gift cards, stuff from Again Faster, Life as RX, Stronger Faster Healthier and many others! Please bring cash if you’d like to participate — tickets will be $5 for 1 or $20 for 5.
– Food – We have food for sale from Sammy’s Wild Game Grill (www.sammyswildgamegrill.com) – it will be paleo!
– Cash is King – We won’t be able to take credit cards for anything, so please bring cash or check for shirts, raffles, food, etc.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing y’all.
5 min AMRAP
10Push Press 115/75
10 KB Swings Heavy
2 min Rest
5 min AMRAP
10 Push Ups
10 Box Jumps